You were very happy for the presents I get on my
birthday.
Yesterday we were at the cinema.
They were in Africa on holiday.
When were the last time we saw the move.
Where:
Where are the cinema?
I ask where the supermarket was.
Where were you when the lesson started?
Where were we last year on holiday.
Start:
We start dancing the same year.
You start playing when you was with your grandmother.
Yesterday I start running.
We must start teaching soon.
Most:
Most people like holidays.
All most I want to go to Africa.
Most of the fruit was awful.
Most of the people want to be rich.
Must:
I must get a somer job.
You must to be nicer.
We must start studding.
The most people must to work to earn money.
Europe:
We live in Europe.
In Europe we have many country.
I live in the north Europe.
In Europe there are many language
Much:
We spend much money every year.
I have much homework to do.
You have much books.
They have much food home.
Match:
I have a match afternoon.
We going to have a match on the pe.
Why we must have the match on sunday.
The match was very good.
Adventure:
I going to go to a big adventure.
Every year we have a adventure.
Yesterday we came home from the adventure.
Children likes adventures.
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar