onsdag 12 september 2012

My summer holiday 2012

My summer holiday 2012

In the beginning of the summer I was in Nissaström a week and was a kind of a leader. Because last year I confirm in Nissaström and I think it was very funny and i choose to be a kind of leader. My job was to help all the new people who should going to confirm this year, to come in to the groupe.  

After Nissaström I have been with people from Nissaström, who also was a kind of leaders. We have done very much together outside Nissaström and that have been fun because everyone live so far away from everyone. For example we have slept in a tent in Båstad during the tennis week and some have come to me and we went to Ge-kås. The day before the people who had been reading about Jesus were going to the church  “the leaders” slept over and then we went together to the church and looked at the confirmand. Afterwards, when we had said goodby to everyone, we “leader” go to one of the “leader” and slept over there. In the evening we watched a horror film, “ woman in black” I think it was a very good horror film, because the story was god and exciting, but it was very scary too. It was embarrassing too, because she we was at lived in a townhouse and the neighbour had a party and we screamed very loud.

When I had time I have studied to my moped card and working in the garden at home. On 28 july I had my birthday and my birthday party for the relatives on dads side and my grandfather and grandmother. I got money, things to my tableware, my moped and a helmet. I have also celebrated my dads and brother’s birthday.

The day after my birthday me and my dad and mum went to Grenna with our caravan for a week. One day we looked when they made peppermin rock candy and went to a small store. When it was three days left of the vacation, my brother came, because he had been working in the week, so he came up after that. The day before we went home we took the bote over to Visings ö and biked. We biked to the top and looked at airplane which had come to show their airplanes. When we came home to the caravan we just relaxed and started to pack.

When we came home from the vacation I just relaxed and were with friends.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar